Every year we have leadership positions come available. We would love to hear from you if you are interested in joining the PTA as a board member!
- Sanford PTA president serves as the presiding officer of Sanford PTA and presides over executive board and membership meetings.
- Directs the affairs of the association in cooperation with other members of the executive board.
- Promotes fundraising to provide funds for the promotion of the PTA Purposes and Sanford PTA planned programs.
- Oversees Spirit Store and Book Fair.
- Builds an informed and participating membership by enrolling parents, teachers, and interested citizens.
- Sends membership lists and dues to the Texas PTA Office.
- Plans and arranges for educational programs for students and parents and community involvement programs that support the purposes of PTA.
- Records all business transacted at each general meeting of the Sanford PTA as well as meetings of the executive board.
- The authorized custodian of all Sanford PTA funds.
- Receives and disburses all monies indicated in the budget and stated in the Local PTA bylaws or as authorized by action of the association.