What does PTA Use Money For?
- PTA Supports our Teachers/Staff, Students, and School.
- Supports arts in education
- Encourages parent involvement
- Supports educational programs
- Provide reading incentives
- Promotes student engagement
Some of our 2018-2019 school year accomplishments:
Raised $10,000 for science lab equipment during the Boosterthon.
Wild Things Petting Zoo assembly, Red Ribbon Week tulips, Vinyl letting quotes for restrooms, Snack & water donation to 3rd & 4th
Grade during STAAR testing, Morris Brothers Bullying Assembly, Read Across America – Dr. Seuss Day, Buddy Day Bounce House, Scholastic Book Fair, Love Our School Day sign in April
Donuts w/Dad, Muffins w/Mom, Movie Night, Daddy Daughter Dance, March Madness, Holiday Shop, Pizza Party for Watch Dogs, Science Lab Equipment
Kinder- Frank Buck Zoo, 1st grade – Crayola Experience, 2nd grade – Sharkarosa, 3rd Grade- Dallas Arboretum, 4th grade- Austin Field Trip
Luncheons, Snacks, Extra Supplies, Teacher appreciation week